<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Friday, October 28, 2005 @ 6:38 AM

Why are there quarells in
this world? Why are there fights
every now and then? Why cant
people just tolerate ? Why cant
people just keep their mouth shut
for once?

I have so many questions but no
answers to them. I hate to see
people quarell ; fight.
It just come naturally, i feel really
scared, and really sad.
Especially someone i like or im
close to.

I agree everyone`s patience has its
limits. Sometimes, all you have to do
is just calm down.And think of whats
so great about fighting & quarelling.
If only everyone was like this, earth
will be a better place for everyone.

- skips-

When i try to explain that fighting
does not help much, you said letting
him go away wont help either.
Yes, perhaps its true. But letting the
matter rest at least wont get anyone
into trouble rights?
Im pretty sad about this silly matter.
But, does anyone care?
Do they listen? Do they understand
how sad am i? Do anyone ask how
i felt? Things would have been great
if elton hadnt exist.

I dont blame him frankly.
Nobody is right and nobody is wrong.
Well, i meant both are at wrong.
Im just sad and speechless,
now i just need to have some peace
and quiet.

you made me so scared;
i love you still (: